Wednesday, March 7, 2007


NAME:
ANTOINETTE / TERESE / ROCHEL / TERRANOVA
D.O.B:
12 / 04 / 1989
PRECIOUS COMMODITIES:
FAMILY / FRIENDS/ LIFE ITSELF
ACQUIRED TASTE FOR:
FASHION / FINE DINING / LITERATURE / MUSIC
MARITAL STATUS:
SINGLE / AT / LONG/ LAST
So far I may seem pretty ordinary, but my life is full of weird and wonderful things that may interest some people to say the least, but I can't promise you anything. I have come straight out of school and into studying at university. Transition capability so far? Finding uni life pretty cruisy, but I'm sure as the weeks roll on my opinion on university will change along with the work load!
I take each day as it comes, and every week day to me is another day closer to the weekend, because my favourite time of the year is in fact the weekend! I love going out and meeting new people. My friends are like a second family to me and I would literally do anything for them.
Along with uni I work part time at my family business, Portobello, which is a European delicatessen located on Scarborough street in Southport. I drive a red honda civic and it loves petrol which kind of makes me a bit angry at him from time to time, but we go way back, so I've learnt to put up with it.
This year is a very important year for me. I some how made it into uni and after a long 2 years of being in a relationship which put a lot of strain on my life, I am finally free and plan to look at it in a positive way rather than negative, because I plan to learn a lot more about myself and those around me. So I am starting this year and this semester at uni with an open heart and mind, and I am willing to get to know other people and let them get to know me, this blog being a great footer for me to be able to accomplish that!

1 comment:

Webveral said...

Believe it or leave it!!
Solve your financial problems, stop living from paycheck to paycheck come make money from home...

Stay at home and make money online

(1) No referral needed
(2) No scam 🚫❎
click on the below for details

webveral